Monday 11 December 2017

The Perfect Christmas Dress 2017


I just know this really is the very best Christmas ever. We are throwing a huge party inside new house, something we haven't done before.  We have a large amount of space and things are in great shape.  I'm implementing the menu and also the Significant Other is implementing drinks, paper goods, decorations and the like.  I want it to look really festive. 
Jimmie is going to be back from his hitch in Iraq, Dina will likely be up from Georgia along with a whole lot of our family and friends is going to be available.
As the hostess, I want to look my best and I'm frantic trying to find the right dress.  I want so that it is elegant without having to be too fussy and I need it to come up with a statement about Christmas which can be absolutely the most popular holiday of the season. So while I love the methods I have, just a little black dress is going. I'm attempting to decide between floor length formal (too difficult to become a good hostess in a!) as well as a awesome sheath with many very classic jewelry.  I have some lovely pieces from my Mother which could certainly please her a vast selection.
I have to say floor length inside a sumptuous velvet will be lovely.  Diamond earrings along with a bracelet to complement works well with me. I'll head to Neimans and Nordstroms and discover when they have whatever jumps out at me and calls "Merry Christmas"
I'm really getting excited. When I find my perfect Christmas dress, I'll inform you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE

RevolverMaps